The ninth annual BC Beer Awards & Festival return to Vancouver on Saturday, October 20th, from 4:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the Croatian Cultural Centre. The signature consumer tasting event of BC Craft Beer Month, this festival celebrates the very best in craft brewing from across the province and hosts over 55 B.C. breweries.
There are two ticket types:
The VIP Awards Hour ticket grants early entry at 4:00 p.m. and live viewing of the awards ceremony. Sorry, these are sold out.
The General Admission ticket, which runs from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m., does not include the live awards ceremony viewing.
Awards will be presented for 30+ categories plus CBC People's Choice Award, Richards Buell Sutton LLP Rookie of the Year Award, BC Hop Co Brewers Challenge, Brewery of the Year, our 2nd Annual Creative Industry Awards, plus more surprises to come! Last year the BC Beer Awards challenged Brewers to SMaSH it out of the park. This year we want to keep things fresh, with Fresh Hop being the main focus of the BC Hop Co Brewers Challenge!
Returning to the festival will be our community booths, food trucks and event sponsors! Once the awards ceremony is over, guests will enjoy live music by a new guest this year (details TBA). We’ll also have a selection of BC Ciders presented by The BC Farmed Craft Cider Association.
- VIP Awards Hour Tickets (sold out): $55 (plus taxes and fees) 4:00-9:00 p.m. (Awards Hour is 4:00-5:00 p.m.) Tickets include entry, 5-ounce tasting glass, program, welcome drink, 6 drink tokens and a BC Transit Get Home Safe Ticket.
- Early Bird General Admission Tickets: $35, increasing to $40 September 1st (plus taxes and fees) 5:00-9:00 p.m. Tickets include entry, 5-ounce tasting glass, program, 4 drink tokens and a BC Transit Get Home Safe Ticket.
- Tokens: Additional tokens are $2 each per 5-ounce sample. There is an ATM on site.
• Good Night Out Vancouver
• The Growler Collaboration Booth
• BC Ale Trail - pouring two beers from Northern BC
• What’s Brewing BC
• A Loving Spoonful will be hosting the coat check
We're supporting A Loving Spoonful again this year. A Loving Spoonful provides free nutritious meals and nutritional counselling to men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS in the community. Proceeds from the coat check will be donated along with several of the breweries attending this year making donations from the tokens collected at their festival booth.