DesignThinkers is Canada's largest annual graphic design conference, connecting designers from around the world. For the first time in the conference’s 20-year history, the RGD is hosting the event online over two weeks with additional lead-up programming. This new format means more: more accessibility, more learning, more voices, more intentional connection.
Registration grants access to live, recorded and interactive programming; recordings of all sessions for 3 months after the event; access to a Slack Workspace with other event participants, speakers and panelists and a digital goodie bag.
Join the RGD at DesignThinkers Virtual this November to discuss the trends and work that are shaping the design industry.
- Sagi Haviv — Partner & Designer at Chermayeff & Geismar & Haviv
- Cey Adams — Visual Artist, Graphic Designer & Author
- Farah Assir — VP, Design & Strategy at Meetup
- Sean Carney — Chief Design Officer for Philips and Philips Consumer Lifestyle
- Chris Do — CEO & Chief Strategist, Blind / Founder of the Futur
- JD Beltran — Founder & Director, Center for Creative Sustainability
- Meg Lewis — Founder of Ghostly Ferns & CD at DarnGood
- Christopher Doyle — Founder, Christopher Doyle & Co.
- Snask — Fredrik Ost, Founder & Erik Kockum, Partner
- Susan Mavor — Founding Partner of PUBLIC
- Alice Rawthstorn — Award-winning Design Critic & Author
- Blake Howard — Co-founder & Creative Director at Matchstic
- Erin Sarofsky — Owner & Executive Creative Director of Sarofsky Corp.
- Bobby C. Martin & Jennifer Kinon — Founding Partners, Original Champions of Design
- Andy Chen & Waqas Jawaid — Partners at Isometric Studio
- Leta Sobierajski & Wade Jeffree — Designers & Art Directors
For more information, visit the DesignThinkers website.