Presented by World Trade Centre Vancouver
Break into new global markets online
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company's reach through the export of goods and services online.
World Trade Centre Vancouver is pleased to present International e-Commerce Essentials (ICE), a workshop that helps businesses discover, learn and create an integrated online strategy to drive global sales.
International e-Commerce is growing twice as fast as domestic e-Commerce and expected to hit 4.5 trillion dollars by 2021.
By enrolling in the International e-Commerce Essentials workshop you can:
• Discover what online strategy will best achieve your international e-commerce sales goals
• Learn which tools can help you predict current and future global demand for your product or service
• Create an integrated online strategy to drive traffic to your website and increase conversion
ICE is designed for growth orientated SMEs:
• Seeking assistance to expand their international footprint online
• With a proven track-record of domestic sales
• Willing to actively participate in the program
Members and partners: $199 + GST
Non-members: $499 + GST