Triple O's old-school menu from 1997
Quick-service brand was launched in 1997
In 1928, Nat Bailey opened the first White Spot drive-in restaurant on Granville Street at 67th Avenue in Vancouver. Almost 70 years later, in response to busy lifestyles and rising real estate prices, the restaurant chain launched Triple O’s at the corner of Robson and Thurlow. There are now 66 Triple O’s (named for White Spot’s Triple O sauce) throughout B.C., Alberta and Asia at stand-alone locations, plus college and university campuses, Chevron gas stations, Playland and major sporting arenas.
Although White Spot originally catered to customers in cars, more recently the company took to the streets: Triple O’s was the first quick-service brand in Canada to launch a food truck, and two On-The-Go catering trucks serve community, charity, corporate and private events throughout Metro Vancouver.