Getting Physical with Your Coworkers | BCBusiness
1. Sign up your colleagues for Tough Mudder, but don’t give them the full details until event day. Not many people would willingly expose themselves to 10,000 volts of electricity.
2. Buy a foosball table for the office. You’ll be just like one of those hip tech startups.
3. Start a slo-pitch team, but know that beer is the glue that holds a team together.
4. Surreptitiously bust the elevator so you can all enjoy a team stair climb each morning.
5. Start a lunchtime jogging group. If your office doesn’t have showers, just tell maintenance to stock up on paper towels for the bathroom.
6. It’s never too early to enlist training buddies for the 2015 Sun Run. Just 11 months to go!