The Investor Summit will brings together industry stakeholders from the healthcare innovation ecosystem for an exciting day of company pitching and fostering strategic partnerships with international investors.
More than 30 digital health, therapeutics, and medical technology entrepreneurs from British Columbia’s life sciences industry will have the opportunity to present their company’s story and receive feedback and engagement from a wide range of investor stakeholders including the, angel investors, venture capitalists, corporate ventures and funding foundations.
Representatives from 13 innovative European organizations looking at Canada as their next international strategic market will also be attending the event.
Welcome and Opening Remarks – 8:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
• Wendy Hurlburt, president & CEO, LifeSciences BC
• Government Welcome – Honourable Bruce Ralston, Minister of Jobs, Trade & Technology
• Daniel Hetu, managing director, Lumira Ventures
Presentations from more than 20 innovative life sciences companies
• Digital Health / Mixed Sector - 8:45 a.m. to 9:50 a.m.
• Therapeutic / Diagnostic - 10:45 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
• Medical Device / Medical Technology - 1:00 p.m. to 1:55 p.m.
Therapeutic / Diagnostic - 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Fast Pitch Competition – 3:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
BIOTECanada Award - 4:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closing remarks & thank you - 5:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.